Neither refund nor exchange of ticket is allowed once booking is confirmed.
We reserve the right to amend the programme, venue and date of the conference if necessary at any time without any prior notice.
We shall not be liable for any damage of any nature suffered by the delegates, or any damage or loss of any personal property as a result of the conference or relevant activities.
We shall not be liable for any damage or loss as a result of the cancellation of the conference due to any force majeure. Events of force majeure shall include but are not limited to any uncontrollable and unforeseen event that limits our ability to fulfill our obligation as an event organiser and operator such as natural disasters, civil unrest, war, rebellion, insurgence, revolution, civil war, riot, commotion, strike, or act or threat of terrorism.
Personally Identifiable Information (PDI): We do not collect PDI's except when provided voluntarily. Such personally identifiable information may be obtained from a contest registration, when you register to use www.apfoodonline.com and in connection with content submissions, Postings, suggestions, voting/polling activities and transactional areas. When you visit this website, we may collect the IP address of your computer.
Tracking: We also automatically record other information that identifies your computer to this site and tracks your behaviour on the website. For example, we may record how many times you visit this website and your navigation within the website.
Third Parties: Some of the materials included on this website, including advertising, may be served by third parties. These third parties, in the course of serving such materials, may collect information regarding your use of this website and how you respond to email communications, using methods that may include those described in the preceding paragraph. Collection, use, disclosure and security of information collected by third parties are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties.
Disclosures: We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary. Examples include,
- To comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, government request, or other legal process;
- To protect our interests, rights, safety, or property;
- To enforce any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions;
- To provide you with the services or products requested by you and to perform other activities related to such services and products, including billing and collection; or
- To operate our systems properly. We may also share your personal information with a sponsor or other third party who is interested in serving you ("Third-Party Providers"). You may inform us at any time not to share your personal information with such Third-Party Providers by sending us an e-mail message at our email address specified below.
Newsletters and Offers: We may use the information you provide us to send you email, fax and other communications on behalf of APS Media Group. These communications may include email newsletters that are relevant to this website.
Security: Due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorised access by third parties.
This Site is operated by:
Eastern Trade Media Pte Ltd
1100 Lower Delta Road
#04-02, EPL Building,
Tel: (65) 6379 2888
Fax: (65) 6379 2805/ 2806