Laïta’s Officially Launching New Nutrition Division
Wednesday, August 1st, 2018 | 102 Views
After launching in-house and giving both Gulfood and PLMA visitors a first glance at the brand, Laïta is now ready and excited to roll out ESI Nutrition worldwide.
“The creation of this new division is a commitment to better serve our customers, for them to better serve end-consumers, ultimately strengthening our position in the global nutrition market,” explains Mathieu Lucot, marketing manager at Epi Ingredients and newly appointed marketing manager at ESI Nutrition.
With a production site dedicated to UHT processing and aseptic filling and the recently inaugurated drying tower with canning capabilities, ESI Nutrition offers safe products in diverse shelf-stable formats and sizes with high-quality packaging—increasingly important as more consumers are seeking tasty on-the-go options to enhance their daily nutrition.
The team attended the tradeshow, PLMA, 29-30 May in Amsterdam, showcasing its extensive offering of liquid and dry solutions packaged for retail through several finished product concepts. They proved popular, with many projects underway thanks to initial contacts made at the show.
Covering all areas of health and nutrition, ESI Nutrition’s offering includes:
- Cans of Stage One to Stage Three infant formula
- Pre-packaged liquid milk for infant and expecting mothers, formulated to meet specific needs of each targeted demographic
- Food for Special Medical Purpose: paediatric drinks, gelled water for dysphagia patients
- Baby food products: UHT yogurt-like desserts and puddings
- Enriched milk powders, high protein/calorie drinks and puddings customised to specific needs of adult nutrition—diabetic, undernourished, recovering
- Diet nutrition products: high protein dairy beverages, puddings and soups.
The group plans to roll out the ESI nutrition brand throughout 2018.
“We are excited for this strategic milestone to offer innovative and functional dairy-based sources of shared enjoyment and good health, while sustainably promoting the milk of our farmer owners”, comments Lucot.