A Sensory Experience With Barry Callebaut
Friday, October 19th, 2018 | 741 Views
A Sensory Experience With Barry Callebaut has been producing chocolate for more than 150 years, a leading supplier of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products. Its presence in all major markets, its wide-ranging products and services, and its leadership in the area of innovation allow Barry Callebaut to offer custom-tailored products and services at competitive terms, thereby creating sustained value for its customers.
On 19 September 2018, the APFI team was honoured to be invited for a chocolate tasting ritual with one of Barry Callebaut’s sensory experts in Singapore. Renata Januszewska, the manager at the Global R&D Sensory Methodologies at Barry Callebaut, created the Chocolate Tasting Ritual to fully engage all five senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste. This ritual enables chocolate professionals and consumers alike to discover new dimensions of the chocolate experience and elevates the chocolate enjoyment to the next level.
Attesting to their innovation in chocolate, Barry Callebaut unveiled their fourth type of chocolate last year. Extracted from the Ruby cocoa bean, Callebaut’s Ruby chocolate has an intense taste and a characteristic reddish color.
Other popular brands in their portfolio include Cacao Barry, Callebaut, Carma, Van Houten and Bensdorp, all of which have made a material contribution to the development of the chocolate industries by introducing innovative production methods, constantly improving product quality and creating new recipes.
● Barry Callebaut Begins Chocolate Production In New Factory In Rancaekek, Indonesia
● GlobalData’s Snapshot Of APAC Dairy And Milk Beverages Market
● Roquette Appoints New VP Of Its Pea And New Proteins Business Line
● Singapore Aimed To Be Asia’s Leading Food And Nutrition Hub
● Barry Callebaut Launches Clean Label Natural Dark Cocoa Powder
● World’s First Naturally Pink Chocolate Invented
● F&N To Open S$80 Million Smart, Sustainable Facility In Singapore
● Sugar Reduction In Dairy Beverages—What You Need To Know
● Fake Whisky Detected By An Artificial Tongue
● Savouring Life With Biospringer’s Yeast Extract