Fast Market Developments Call For One Central Sourcing Platform For Food And Health Industry
Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
Looking to meet leading food and health ingredients suppliers, packaging & processing suppliers and find the most innovative solutions across the entire food, health & beverage industry?
From 19 to 21 June 2019 at National Exhibition and Convention Center (NECC), Shanghai, China, UBM, CCCMHPIE, and UBM Sinoexpo will work together and jointly create a central sourcing platform for the whole food and health industry value chain. This will be achieved co-locating Hi China and Fi Asia-China and co-locating these leading ingredient sourcing platforms with Healthplex Expo, Natural & Nutraceutical Products China (HNC), ProPak China and Starch Expo.
China’s one stop-shop for the food and health industry
Hi China | A centralised hub for health and natural ingredient suppliers
Fi Asia-China | Meet and network with leading food and beverage ingredients suppliers
HNC | Connect with suppliers of finished nutraceuticals, dietary supplements, health foods and natural products
ProPak China| China’s premier event for the food processing and packaging industries
Starch Expo | The most important exhibition for starch and starch derivatives suppliers in the Asia Pacific region.
These combined platforms are expecting to welcome over 100,000 visitors and 1,800+ exhibitors over the course of three show days, all in one place. This will be the only event of this scale in China, bringing our exhibitors and visitors an extensive offering in health ingredients, food ingredients, nutraceuticals, supplements, natural ingredients, starch ingredients and packaging and processing solutions – all under one roof.
Partial list of leading exhibitors
BASF, GNT, NATUREX, DIANA FOOD, FENCHEM, RZBC, BIFIDO, AMICOGEN, AKERBIOMARINE, KD PHARMA, SWISSE, CMA, NHPNZ, KOURYU, CARUSO’S, NOVAREX, DUPONT, TCI, SIRIO, ESSENCE, ANRITSU, FURUKAWA, GEA, HEAT AND CONTROL, ISHIDA, METTLER TOLEDO, OMORI, SYNTRON, URSCHEL, YAMATO.
About Chinese health and food market
- The Chinese health food and supplements market is valued at a staggering 28.5 billion USD and in recent years has become a top destination for companies seeking solutions to make their food and beverage products healthier
- China is likely to become the world’s largest nutraceuticals market by 2030
- China is the world’s largest consumer market for F&B products
- China’s growing middle class is estimated to make up 75 percent of China’s urban consumers by 2022. These consumers have higher disposable incomes, and an increased awareness of food and health issues.
- Chinese food, beverage and health supplement manufacturers are actively seeking a new range of ingredients to develop innovative products to meet this market growth
- China has a unique business culture that strongly emphasises “face to face interactions”. The combined platform is the place to make these business connections.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: