Ready-To-Fill Pastry To Diversify The Arena Of Readymade Foods
Thursday, April 9th, 2020
Key takeaways from the ready-to-fill pastry market study by Fact.MR.
The ready-to-fill pastry market is experiencing a buzzing growth of more than 6 percent during the forecast period. Several prominent companies are investing their time and efforts in the ready-to-fill pastry market under the influence of increased demand for convenient and easily available foods.
The trends in the bakery industry also have a noteworthy impact on the northward growth of the ready-to-fill pastry market. The rising consumer demand for convenient and easy to eat foods is propelling the demand for ready-to-fill pastry in the next decade.
In 2019, the estimated revenue generated in the ready-to-fill pastry market was more than US$ 1 billion. The demand for ready-to-fill pastry has increased for household consumption in response to the increased consumer inclination towards food products with natural and organic ingredients.
Key Takeaways From The Ready-To-Fill Pastry Market Study:
- The demand for ready-to-fill pastry by HoReCa is most likely to suffer due to the increased popularity among household consumers.
- Ready-to-fill pastry with a sweet taste is likely to generate better revenues, in-line with the increased need for an instant source of energy.
- Flower has been the preferred shape for ready-to-fill pastry, and will continue to capture a prominent share in the market over the next few years.
- Certain adverse effects of conventional ingredients used in the production of ready-to-fill pastry has encouraged the prominent players to go about finding new and healthy ingredients for their production.
- As compared to the developed regions, the demand for ready-to-fill pastry is expected to observe strong growth in the countries of East and South Asia.
Healthier Options In Ingredients To Gain Traction
An increasing number of health-conscious consumers worldwide encourages key players to opt for healthy and nutritious options in ready-to-fill pastries. Various consumers are inclined towards adopting vegan lifestyles and are becoming conscious about their food habits, which drives the market towards product innovation to cater to the demand from particular consumers.
General Mills, one of the prominent players in the ready-to-fill pastry market have included healthy, vegetarian products in its existing portfolio.
Snacking Trend Creates Noteworthy Opportunities
Rising industrialisation and urbanisation have resulted in a busy and hectic lifestyle. Consumers are living a fast-paced life and have initiated new eating habits that are different from the usual “three square meals”. The tables are turning in favour of the snacks manufacturers as consumers prefer to eat snacks and light meals when hungry. Several consumers are opting for healthier snacks which contain nutritious and natural ingredients, clean and transparent labels which are beneficial for their health and wellness.
Check these articles out:
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: