Kraft Heinz To Cut 400 Jobs in 2019
Thursday, August 22nd, 2019 | 745 Views
As part of its global restructuring efforts to reduce costs, Kraft Heinz will be eliminating 400 jobs in 2019. According to a quarterly filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchanges Commission, 200 jobs have already been eliminated in the first half of the year.
“Kraft Heinz To Cut 400 Jobs in 2019 have restructuring programs globally, which are focused primarily on workforce reduction and factory closure and consolidation,” Kraft Heinz said.
The restructuring programme aims to reduce 1,800 hourly positions. Since last year, 1,400 positions have been cut, primarily in Europe, Asia, Canada and other locations outside the United States.
Check these articles out:
● Singapore: Beverage Manufacturers To Cut Down Sugar Content
● FlavorWiki Slashes New Product Development Costs With Digital Flavour Profiling App
● Nestle To Launch Sugar-Free Milo In Thailand
● Malaysia Health Ministry Urges Restaurants To Reduce Sweet Drinks Sold
● Excessive Consumption Of Soft Drinks Can Increase The Risk Of Death
● Cargill Brings Innovative Food Solutions For Today And Tomorrow At FIC2019
● ProPak Launches In The Philippines
● Irish Beef Farmers To Receive €100 Million Fund
● Discover Key APAC Nutraceutical Trends At Vitafoods Asia
● Strong Asian Market Boosts Carlsberg Half-Year Sales
● Bakery Processing Equipment Market To Exceed USD 11 Billion By 2025